Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Diamond Dealer Direct Limited may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Diamond Dealer Direct Limited
Diamond Dealer Direct Limited 43 Warstone Lane, Hockley, Birmingham West Midlands B18 6JJ
0121 236 1907
Postage will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by Diamond Dealer Direct Limited at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during postage, the total cost of item, including postage, will be refunded to the buyer by Diamond Dealer Direct. Postage costs may double if posting internationally. If an item is damaged during postage, seller will not be held responsible.
- The following section provides details of manufacturing faults on items purchased with Diamond Dealer Direct LTD:
- We offer a guarantee on products purchased in store and from our website. This guarantee only covers manufacturing faults and is subject to inspection by the supplier/manufacturer and at the discretion of our management.
- The guarantee does not cover damage caused by any means other than a manufacturing fault.
- We strongly advise that all rings be manufactured to the correct finger size. With regard to rings with stones set in the shoulders and/or in the surround along with certain other designs, if a change in finger size is required at any point on a given ring, any manufacturing guarantee will cease to exist from that point onwards.
- Diamond Dealer Direct LTD checks all items before leaving our premises to ensure the quality of all products. If a precious or semi-precious stone has become chipped and/or damaged outside the premises of Diamond Dealer Direct LTD, we are not responsible for any such damages. Please refer to your insurance.
- Once an item of jewellery is collected and taken away from the premises, the company will bear no further responsibility for any damage(s) and/or discrepancies that a client feels has arisen. If the jewellery item has become damaged i.e. scratched, dented, scuffed and any other form of scarring, outside the premises of Diamond Dealer Direct LTD, we are not responsible for any such damages. Please refer to your insurance.
- When placing an order with Diamond Dealer Direct LTD we will advise you on the approximate time frame that an item of jewellery will take to produce in its entirety. In some circumstances a ring or item of jewellery will take a longer period to produce, for example, diamonds set on the shoulders of a ring. Any item of jewellery that is of a greater degree of complexity i.e. bespoke items that may require a CAD phase, may require significantly longer timeframes.
- It is advisable to give at least 4-6 weeks’ notice for diamond shouldered/halo engagement rings and other complex jewellery items and at least 14 working days’ notice for plain shouldered engagement rings and simpler jewellery items.
- Although we can cater to most deadlines, occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, for example, delays in the manufacturing process, and delays in the shipping process, DDD LTD cannot be liable for any damages that may arise due to the unexpected delays.
- The following section provides the full terms and conditions of our aftercare service:
- Cleaning and polishing of any jewellery items will take up to 24-48 hours (not including weekends). Please allow this timeframe when requesting a clean and polish as no exceptions will be given. There will be a standard fee associated with this service, which will vary depending on the jewellery item(s) concerned.
- Sizing of rings will be judged on a case by case basis. A time frame will be allocated in store with production personnel, please be aware sizing a ring can take anywhere between 24 hours to 1 week and in certain circumstances may take longer. The cost of a ring sizing will vary depending on the alloy and the process being employed. There will be a standard fee associated with this service, which will vary depending on the jewellery item(s) concerned.
- Earrings and other pierced body jewellery cannot be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
- The following section provides the full returns policy:
- At Diamond Dealer Direct Limited (DDD Ltd) we strive to produce high quality diamond products for you to enjoy. In the extremely rare event that you receive your product and are not satisfied, you are entitled to an exchange, credit note or a 14 day money back guarantee. Please note that our refund policy is active exclusively on online purchases (distance selling). Any other form of purchase, for instance in-store, will not be open to exchange. In very select cases, credit notes and/or exchanges may be considered, this will be at the discretion of management only.
- Items are entitled to be exchanged or refunded based on a valid complaint. Any client complaint can only be validated by management.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge once the original item has been sent back to DDD Ltd for inspection. If an item is unsatisfactory, the buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by DDD Ltd and the buyer is unsatisfied, DDD Ltd is not responsible for refund. Exchanges, credit notes or refunds are granted on a case-by-case basis exclusively at the discretion of the management team.
i. The following section explains goods sold under protection of the distance selling regulations
- You have the right to cancel any goods purchased via ourselves up until 14 days after you have received the product.
- Tailor made or personalized goods cannot be refunded i.e. bespoke items.
Any deposit left on an item will not be refunded unless otherwise stated. At the discretion of our management, a deposit may be deemed transferrable. Alternately, credit notes may be issued at the management’s discretion.
- The following section provides information on payment acceptance:
- Upon successful payment to Diamond Dealer Direct LTD we will check your details with the relevant fraud protection agencies.
- Diamond Dealer Direct LTD will check stock and availability of products, if in the rare instance the product is not available we will inform you in good time and arrange an alternative option or a refund will be processed.
- The following section provides the terms and conditions relating to a bespoke item being made:
- When necessary, a CAD (computer aided design) or wax will be provided for your bespoke item(s) in accordance with your agreed specifications, changes can only be made during the CAD or wax process, any changes made after the approval of a CAD or wax will be chargeable.
- If after the approval of a CAD or wax, the ring is not deemed suitable and a new ring is needed, this is chargeable as Diamond Dealer Direct LTD cannot be held responsible once the CAD or wax has been approved.
Credit card charges
- The follow section provides full information with regards to credit card charges:
- Visa/MasterCard 2% surcharge.
- AMEX 2.5% surcharge.
- Debit cards will be charged at a normal rate.
- Finance options will be charged at the stated APR given at point of sale.
Diamond Dealer Direct reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.